X-SPEED AUSTRALIA SCHOOLS
X-Speed Australia Schools. We believe there is a clear link between fitness and success at school.
X-Speed Australia Cycle Club, in conjunction with National Cycling Centre WA and Western Australian Institute of Sport, create opportunities to partner with local schools to introduce students to one of Australia’s key growth sports.
The 2016 Pacific Youth Track Tournament was the perfect platform to cement this relationship with Helena College, Governor Stirling SHS, La Salle College and Carmel Adventist College fielding teams in the Learning Through Cycling School Championship.
Our 2017 school cycling initiatives are currently talent identification testing within metropolitan high schools.
Contact us if
- Your school has an interest in the sport of cycling
- You have a student looking for a new sport
- You have identified a student who may be suited to the sport of cycling
- Your school is interested in a schools league competition
- You would like to register your interest in our “power sport” talent ID testing